Who Should You Consult With A Short Sale?

Consultation After you have consulted with us about your options and possible short sale, there are a few other people that you should consult to ensure that you are covering all of the bases. You should consult a real estate attorney, your CPA, or a tax professional. We have a list of preferred vendors that we frequently refer out to people who request those services. Simply fill out a request form on our website and we will send you that list of our preferred vendors.